There is a short clip, which is going viral over the internet and social media. in this video, a Kashmiri Hindu woman broke down after watching the screening of Vidhu Vinod Chopra’s recently launched movie ‘Shikara’.
This Inconsolable lady accused Vidhu Vinod Chopra that Film is far from reality and biased towards Hindus?
She also said that as a Kashmiri Pandit she disowns this movie.
Though there were hundreds of versions of this video available but tried to find out the one from some established news media company. It was surprising to see that the majority of the mainstream media ignored this clip. Neither they have shown it nor they did a fact check of this viral clip.
After seeing this video, we have decided that this is worthy enough to create a poll on it.
Following is the video of the incident:
Republic TV (URL: Https://www.facebook.com/RepublicWorld/videos/2834653413255720/)
Also, Participate in this Poll/survey of national importance: India’s Opinion Poll on CAA & NPR – Raise your voice
Register your opinion about this incident in this poll:
- Question of
What is your take after seeing the Kashmiri Pandit woman’s emotional reaction on ‘Shikara’ movie directed by Vidhu Vinod Chopra?
- Woman is absolutely right & I fully aggree with her
- She seems to be carried away with her emotions & I do not support her in shouting at Vidhu Vinod Chopra. Her reaction can not be justified
- I neither support her, nor I am against her
- Question of
In video clip, woman says that as a Kashmiri Pandit, she disown, ‘Shikara’ movie. What do you think about the coverage of the real issue?
- I agree with the woman. This is not the story of the exodus & killings of Kashmiri Pandits
- I do not agree with her, Film directors/producers has every right to make the movie as per their choice. I have no issues with the movie ‘Shikara’
- Nobody is right or wrong