Best Web hosting service provider in India: There are over 7 billion people across the world and around 2 billion functional websites exist as of date. Is this not a piece of unbelievable information?
India constitutes around 18% of the world population. Not only Indian websites but global websites also gets visitors traffic from India. Hence good numbers of website owners are looking for hosting from the best service provider in India.
Here we are listing the leading & most preferred web hosting service providers In India in descending order.
While listing the leading hosting providers in India, keep these parameters in mind while upvoting or downvoting any of them:
- Speed or Server response time
- Uptime guarantee/SLA
- Excellent customer support
- Speed in the area of the target audience
- Comprehensive package i.e. features
While in our initial listing, based on these parameters, we have ranked the top 10 Web Hosting service providers, as mentioned below:
- Liquid Web
- Big Rock
When we did thorough research, we got amazed to see Fastcomet as a leader.
Reasons to choose Fastcomet:
- Rare cloud service provider, which ticks almost all boxes.
- Out of eight server locations, one is based in Mumbai, India. This really makes it an easy choice for websites targetting the Indian audience.
- Shared hosting plans start from $2.95/month. If your website is based on the WordPress platform, you will also get the benefit of managed WordPress.That is really awesome. Better you go for a yearly plan in a go.
- One of the best Server response time, I would say, is able to give competition to any of the leading hosting providers.
- SSD based hosting, that makes it fast.
- Free managed website migration.
- Powered by cPanel.
- Daily & weekly backup of your data.
- Great 24x7 support.
- Comparatively longer money-back period of 45days.
- Free Globalsign Private SSL (@$5.95/month) along with Free Let's Encrypt SSL & Free Dynamic SSL seal.
- Free e-mail.
Get Hosting Solutions from Fastcomet
Bluehost is the premium hosting provider, which is recommended by Wordpress itself. From Indian perspective, you may easily go with Bluehost, as they have servers in Mumbai, India. That makes it an easy choice for Indian customers.
In addition to servers in the USA and India, Bluehost has servers in China, Hongkong, UK, and robust CDN. This was not the case earlier when due to the absence of servers in India, Indian websites used to complain about high latency.
Inmotion provides high speed hosting solutions. It provides fast web hosting, Managed WordPress hosting (shared, VPS & dedicated server), custom website design service.
Inmotion provides Hosting services, specifically designed for businesses, agency, startup/freelancer and also for resellers.
Though Inmotion has its servers based in USA only, still it delivers top-notch services globally and preferred by more than 50,000 customers.
If you are looking for excellent, high performance & high availability premium hosting, go for Liquid Web Fully managed Hosting, without any iota of doubt.
If you are looking for shared hosting plans, sorry friend, you are at the wrong place.
Liquid Web was the most loved managed hosting provider in 2019, due to its high NPS.
With 5 data centers globally, Liquid Web serves to more than 30,000 customers from 130 countries by handling over a million websites. That says a lot about its quality services.
Excellent customer technical support with solid experience & knowledge.Fully managed Hosting.