There was a time when Chyawanprash was the most popular health product for people of all ages in India. Many of us find allopathic products & drinks as a kind of more fancy product for boosting our immunity. Still, Chyawanprash is among the highly preferred health tonic of Indian consumers. Here we are listing all major Chyawanprash brands for you to cast upvote & downvote them online, to set them in the right order. Also, share this listing – ‘best Chyawanprash in India’ with your family & friends to get their views. You may also buy the Chyawanprash of your choice online through this listing.
You may also like these ranking lists:
Proven benefits of Chyawanprash:
- Chyawanprash is one of the best and time-tested household immunity booster in India.
- It boosts immunity.
- Great source of nutrition as it provides us multi-minerals, multivitamin,
- Anti-oxidants, that keeps aging away
- Makes you youthful
- Eliminate toxins.
- It protects your body from infections.
- It may not be the medicine or quick fix, that can benefit immediately or in a few hours.
- Rich source of vitamin C.
- Rejuvenates body tissues, enhances muscle mass, purifies the blood and is a good memory booster
- Good for reproduction system, heart, respiratory system, urinary system, and also for the entire body.
Once you start consuming Chyawanprash, gradually it really becomes part of your daily routine. Gradually you will see the difference in your sharpening memory, glow on face, and on overall health.
Mind it, Chyawanprash is one of the best and most widely used Ayurvedic products in India and worldwide. Go to any medicine or retail store or even online stores in India, you will surely find the various brands Chyawanprash there, such is the popularity of this product!
More than 50 powerful medicinal herbs are used in Chyawanprash. Its major constituents are Amla, Saffron, Bramhi, Haritaki, Bilva, Ashwagandha, Gokshura, Shatavari, Shilajeet and many other herbs.
You may check its medicinal details here.
Though Chyawanprash is a product of India, it also has good demand in overseas countries.
We have selected the following Chyawanprash products, on which you may vote and automatically the ranking will change.
Best Chyawanprash in India: List (Original Ranking)
Find below the original list of Chyawanprash, without any specific order-
- Dabur Chyawanprash
- Zandu Kesari Jivan
- Dhootpapeshwar Swamala Chywanprash
- Rajratna Chyawanprash
- Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala Chyavanaprasam
- Cureveda Herbal Pureprash – Jaggery based, sugar free Chawan pra
- Organic India Organic Chyawanprash
- Divine India Chyawanprash
- Dabur Ratnaprash – Chyawanprash
- Unjha Rajashahi Chyawanprash with Rajwadi Amrut Rasayan Gold
- Zandu Chyawanprashad (Sugar free)
- Sri Sri Tattva Chyawanprash
- Maharishi Ayurveda Chyawanprash
- Baidyanath Kesri Kalp Royal
- Zandu Chyavanprash Avaleha
- Himalaya Herbals Chyavanaprasha
- Zandu Sona Chandi Chyawanplus
You can vote & downvote to any of the Chyawanprash products based on your opinion.
Important to realize that this ranked listing – best Chyawanprash in India is the result of people’s online voting.
What you can do with this listing?
- Upvote or downvote any product.
- Share with your friends & contacts.
- Share your thoughts in comments section.
Zabndu Kesari Jivan is a great revitalizer for your body. Its high price is not a barrier in its popularity & sales. Though it's not exactly a Chyawanprash, but carries similar properties.
Kesari Jivan contains many exotic herbs including Kesar, Pearl, Fresh Amla, spices etc.
It is highly popular among people of 35+ years of age.
Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala Chyavanaprasam comes from the prestigious house of Kottakkal Ayurveda, Kerala. It has not commercialized its products like some of the leading names.
Kottakkal Chyawanprash gives you a creamy taste, that is it's one of the uniqueness. You can not doubt the authenticity of herbs used by them. They are the master of making perfect & authentic ayurvedic products.
Kottakal Chyawanprasham is more famous in south India.
Earlier Himalaya was popularly known as the maker of Liv. 52, a liver tonic. In the previous two decades, the brand Himalaya has transformed itself into a truly global herbal healthcare & personal care company.
A few years back Himalaya joined the Chyawanprash segment and gradually became one of the leading brands of the segment.
Unlike traditional Chyawanprash, it carries low sugar & fat, which makes it easy for those who want the one with minimum sugar.